Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally starting

I have wanted to start "My Blog" but have put it off because I thought it would be difficult. This was not at all difficult and I am happy to begin.
I love all sewing blogs and will sit for hours looking at and reading as many as I can.
I hope you find some of mine interesting enough to spend time with me.
I love the unique things as I do alot of sewing for gifts.
In the future I will be posting some of my unique designs and hopefully this will encourage me to offer some of my own patterns.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie,

    I see you are a Michigander too. Okay, now I want to see some of your fun sewing projects!

    I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new blog and thanks for signing up for my giveaway..good luck! :0)
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new blog -- I love the look. I love to sew, too, so I'm following! Show me what ya got!

    ReplyDelete